Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with us. We have occasional openings for regional sales positions. We will carefully review your experience and qualifications. Once we determine that your background, this position and timing of your application provide us both with the match we are looking for, we will contact you with further instructions. If you are not selected for current employment opportunities, we will keep your resume on file for future consideration. We sincerely appreciate your interest in employment with us.
- Regional Sales Representatives in California area
- Regional Sales Representatives in Colorado and surrounding area
- Regional Sales Representatives in Research Triangle area (NC, SC, TX, and surrounding area)
- Regional Sales Representatives in Tri-State (NJ, NY, CT) and PA areas
- Regional Sales Representatives in New England
- Regional Sales Account Manager
- College degree in chemistry, biochemistry, biology, physical or life sciences.
- 0-5 years of lab consumables sales experience or equivalent experience.
- A working technical knowledge of chromatography as well as “hands on” experience of chromatographic sample preparation accessories is highly desirable.
- Capability to interact with researchers, laboratory technicians, and managers, etc.
- Strong oral, written, interpersonal, communication and computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to make presentation before groups of customers
- Travel from 10% to 25% may be required.
- United States citizenship or Permanent Residency Required.