HPLC and UHPLC colums
Luknova offers the full line of high performance HPLC and UHPLC columns, including analytical columns, prep/semi-prep columns, supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) columns, size exclusion columns, and ion exchange columns for separation from small pharmaceutical molecules to biological macromolecules, such as proteins and antibodies, and carbohydrates in drug discovery, environmental protection, food and water safety, and regulatory compliance.
A brief summary of phase chemistry and particles:
- Particles sizes from 1.8, 3, 5, and 10µm.
- Spherical silica gel and silica based C18, C8, C4, -CN, -NH2, Diol, Pyridine, -SO3H, and Phenyl
- Spherical polymer PS/DVB and acrylate polymer resins and resin based Phenyl, SAX, SCX, WCX, and WAX.
- Resin- H, -Na, -K, -Pd, and -Ca phases for carbohydrates and organic acids separation.
- From non-porous packing to pore sizes ranging from 60 to 2000Å.
- Multiple standard and custom dimensions (ID 2.1-30mm, Length 10-250mm)
- Competitive performance with Waters, Agilent, Phenomenex, YMC, TOSOH, and other manufacturers. Cross reference can be downloaded.